NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

forget it guys

1. 385 Posts.
    As hard as it sounds for me as a longterm holder, the DODO deal is dead. There is just no way the Government will pump money into such a venture when you consider how bad DODO's reputation is. Now that Dodo has been warned by the regulator to lift their game, the deal is dead. Not that surprising really.
    After the interview with AB and the Dodo guy, I saw dark clouds coming and now it's going to rain on all of us. And we will get soaked once again. Sorry, it's another dead in the water spin.

Now let's see what the figures are going to tell us for the last quarter/half year. It's going to be another sad picture given that they haven't released anything in regards to new deals. They have all been sitting there waiting for the DODO to take off. Pretty bad odds really given that a DODO can't fly. Not good. Not good at all. The only positive thing is that the shareprice probably won't take much of a beating. It's already at levels where it used to be for years on end. 0.4 - 0.5 cents is probably what we will see if the half yearly report is as bad as I expect it to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.