(baxtermcfaxter) Don't you DARE give up,that opinion of mine is...

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    (baxtermcfaxter) Don't you DARE give up,that opinion of mine is as I see it,the trick is what to do about it without some joker who puts up a shingle and reckons for a princely sum can save you.

There are plenty of us ticked off with no hoper governments moving the goal posts all the time. I am in the early stages of consolidating debt like most people are,but there is dirty business that I can't do just yet

As an example ever get a letter from taxation to tell you that because legislation changed on sal sacrificing into company shares that you now have to pay CGT on the shares the company met you with,argue you as you may I lose and have to pay it plus PENALTY of 14%on the figure.

Stuff 'em mate,I deliberately took a Lo-Doc loan out and paid it out,Now I will claim the penalty tax plus the interest on the loan.

What the effect is that the lo doc loan repayment is lower and tax deductible and gives another avenue for short not long term gain

I am trying to get a margin loan but haven't enough ,so next month I will pay out this existing loan and use it again to finance my margin loan that is short on application,sit on it until I get my tax refund from these parasites

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.