Hi Wooduk , mate I had a real belly laugh over what you wrote...

1. 6,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Wooduk , mate I had a real belly laugh over what you wrote ,what a Wizard you are , yep stick it up the parasites. You have invigorated me , thanks.

As for assessing the old age pension I have a family trust which will not be income deemed on its value but the distributions including franking credits will be included and assessed as income. The portfolio value will of course be valued in the asset test but as a non investment .
    I will transfer /sell the income producing shares and negative gear them mostly in my name +/0r buy some in the wife's name.
    The trust will then have low to no income,growth shares so they can count its $500 worth of income and f/credits . (The trust if it was deemed would have a higher deemed income )
    So they can have their $500 income with a negative gear of $10,000 pa . I will have to do a more in depth calculation but I think I can work on it.
    Then there is the tax deductible super contributions up to $35,000pa into super

Thanks again Wooduk , there is no device to give you 10 up ticks , just my sincere gratitude...wishing you well in your quests against these Luddite parasites .

cheers Baxter

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.