PER 1.19% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Forget Kynamro

1. 4,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    Jeff understand where you are coming from, but before much longer IMHO i doubt you will be worrying about a kynamro sales

Take a look at this from a previous Ann i think it just about sums up whom our suitor is

ATL1103 and Somavert Combination Opportunity

In another development, ANP has identified a further potential application of ATL1103 for use in combination with an existing marketed drug for acromegaly – Somavert ® with this combination opportunity potentially adding to ATL1103’s already significant commercial prospects as a monotherapy (for use on its own). Data from the Phase I trial of ATL1103 including its specific effect in reducing Growth Hormone Binding Protein (GHBP) levels supports the potential for synergistic clinical benefits to be derived from the use of ATL1103 in combination with Somavert.

Somavert is reported to bind to GHBP in preference to cell surface GHr in patients; therefore the combination with ATL1103 would potentially allow for Somavert to be freed up to bind to more cell surface GHr which could increase drug activity The combination could allow Somavert to be used at lower/less frequent doses in acromegaly treatment (currently Somavert requires daily injection), thereby reducing treatment costs and improving patient compliance.

The combination of the two drugs could also potentially open up other disease applications such as some cancers where a more significant reduction in IGF-I may be required. ANP’s Scientific Advisory Group is supportive of the concept of this combination therapy approach and its potentially clinical benefits.

A provisional US patent application 61/594,532 entitled “Combination therapy” has recently been lodged which seeks to provide protection for the use of ATL1103 and Somavert in combination until 2033.

In concluding, Antisense Therapeutics CEO and Managing Director, Mark Diamond commented “Antisense Therapeutics has worked very hard to position ATL1103 for commercial success and increase its value on a number of fronts. We are pleased with the drug’s successful development so far, as well as the interest it has generated within the pharmaceutical industry. We are excited with the development and commercialization progress made on ATL1103 and we look forward to reporting on these activities as they continue to advance.”

Somavert is a registered trademark of Pfizer Inc

Think about it

What company apart from Pfizer would even seriously think of investing millions taking a drug to market and in doing so extend the patent life of the opposition to the year 2033.

No as a major Pharma you would be looking towards Monotherapy and taking the the lions share of the market away from the opposition.

Somavert,s patent expires 25th March2017

(Patent No.) (Trade name of Approved Product ) ( Original Exp. Date ) (Note 1) (Extension Extended Expiration Date
    5,849,535 SOMAVERT 21-Sep-15 551 days* 25-Mar-17

So Somavert patent runs out in 2017 just about the time 1103 would be coming to market.

Therefore allowing generic copies of the drug to market.

But do Phizer care no because they have a combination therapy with the new kid on the block with a registered patent to 2033 and combined with 1103 no other drug will get near to in results almost rendering a single generic hardly worth the effort

Put this together with my reasoning we have not applied for ODS and nominated as sponsor yet for1103 and the cash concessions to be gained plus fast rack through FDA process.

All by the sponsor moving the trial to the US.

And where was Pfizer founded

I think the answer is staring us in the face.

Jeff i think the question you should be asking is not what are the figures for Kynamro

BUT

What are the figures you would accept in a takeover.

For, where we stand, we are a prime target.

WE ARE GROSSLY UNDERVALUED

GO ANP

THESE ARE JUST MY RAMBLINGS

TIME WILL TELL

DYOR

GO ANP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.5¢ 8.3¢ $32.58K 385.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3647 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 8842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.