MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

We didn't LEND money, we INVESTED, there is no contract stating...

1. 24 Posts.
    We didn't LEND money, we INVESTED, there is no contract stating that we will ever get it back. An investment is however speculative with the goal to make profit, based on the understanding that the business model and direction the company is taking will provide said profit.

If the direction changes, as it did with Glenn Martins departure and little follow up information recently then I think it's expected for shareholders to inquire and question the direction and transparency.

I applaud your efforts over the last weeks, I'd like to believe that it had an impact on the MJP administration, however, I also wonder how much your posts might have added to "panic sales" and driving the share price down.

I hope MJP keeps up with updates and reports, ASX, Facebook, YouTube or otherwise as I'd like to see some profits, too, and hope I didn't speculate my money down the drain.

As more demonstrations become public, the shares will hopefully get traction, even more, I hope the product roadmap will be sense checked and proven to be feasible within reasonable time frames.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.