forget shares races tomorrow, page-15

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    we should start the 'hot trotter turf club' on here. beats the stocks.

40 was a very serious student of from in uk. oh the memories. can't get such as the 'form book' in oz, as was available in uk. 'raceform handicap book' that was the bible. still published in weekly loose leaf ? not sure. too long left blighty. does the nag perform best on hard, firm, good to firm, good, yielding, soft or heavy ? that's just for starters to sort out. which jockey gets on best, is there a good apprentice worth his allowance, wind resistance, left or right hand track, draw, weight for age comparison, handicapper, is he right ? last form (3 races) but 40 studied the last two yrs form for each nag in the race ... whew ! but it paid orf ok. and so on. anyone live nr brissy and i'll meet you for a day at eagle farm or doomben. 40'll show you how to sort out one in the paddock. when one is prepared for a gamble there is a little secret to look for. wouldn't you like to know lol. 40 should be over in jan for a few weeks. might be able to make a day or two. one's gotta live haha. hey i'm no gambler. 50c man me. enjoy it and keep the lady and the house. pssst i might go mad and have a dollar on !

come on my son .......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.