I don't know your friend but yes I have been there and one day...

1. 2,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    I don't know your friend but yes I have been there and one day you feel like you will make a fortune the next it's gone again.

The statistic for trading is 80% of retail traders lose their money and the main reason is the training courses and gurus make a huge mistake.... They rely heavily on preprogrammed indicators which are created by the people who want your money in the first place.

When I first got into this game I was a fundamentalist for the first 5 to 10 years trawling the internet for any gossip out secret deals about the companies I'm invested in. I also invested into bullish announcements and was left at the top whilst the price continuously went down for months even years.

The next 10 years I spent learning trading with all the preprogrammed indicators and tools again generally listing money.

in the last Few years I have learnt by my mistakes and now would say finally after 20 years plus of pain and sleepless nights that I now understand how it all works.

The golden rule is never ever give up BUT if something doesn't work move on try again... Trial and error is key with most strategies.
    Last edited by wegian: 01/07/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.