Hi guys from a technical analysis point of view I am expecting...

1. 2,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    Hi guys from a technical analysis point of view I am expecting further falls across the global economy.

Crypto and stocks are all correlated to the S&P500 and the S&P500 is going through a bear flag cycle at the moment.

The S&P500 recent fall was the first Downtrend / pole [1] of the bear flag. We have then experienced the consolidation forming the bear flag [2] and now we are seeing the Downtrend extension [3].

my chart below

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4471/4471376-d800ba4b3412bdc03f55d0d2f988457e.jpg

I need you just to trust me on this and the proof in the pudding will be a major drop in the markets including crypto when the red candle breaks the lower part of the bear flag. A heavy drop will ripple through the markets and impact on crypto.

This is going to happen within 2 weeks I believe.

When the price hits 3400ish I'm expecting a bounce not sure how powerful this bounce will be but it 'should' be a significant bounce. If it's a bottom bounce then the markets are going to rally hard and I believe this will be the start of the digital revolution.

Anyways moving on....

The reason I picked XML, DOGE, QNT, ICP is these coins from a technical point of view are down at least 10x, with ICP down 100x.

I am expecting all cryptos to surpass their all time highs next year if I'm correct about the bounce.

I am interested to know what coins you guys have researched from a fundamental point of view as this is something I lack....

If you are reading this Congratulations as your open mindedness to my technical analysis and crypto could one day have financially life changing results.

So what's your favourite cryptos and why guys we don't have long??????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.