Forget Stocks... Crypto is The Ultimate Wealth Maker., page-36

1. 2,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    i agree but the FOMC meeting coming in a few days might throw off our Trajectory , so nothing is Certain in this crypto market. Also i have to be blunt with you here,

APEDOGE
    RICHQUACK
    catgirl
    NEO
    ONT

they are not Good tokens Wegian , you could put your money to work much better .... Ask yourself, are these tokens making you money besides " price go up and down " ? staking and providing liquidity to EARN on your Holdings is the way to go with crypto, There is a reason why some Cryptos are hardly moving While Others are really starting to move ( Like ATOM for example ) it's because what is going on Within the IBC network, the growth is insane, i have sold every single trash ALT coin i once thought was " innovating " and moved EVERY bit of capital i have into the Cosmos Network ( large chunk being in ATOM at 6$ and OSMO at 70 cent ) and spread across several others in the Cosmos,

you can Earn passive income and staking rewards in the Cosmos network, unlike many of the coins you have bought where its basically just a topped out protocol... NEO for example is like EOS .. its done my dude.... ONT is a token that has bad tokenmoics because of the Founder % split... ApeDoge ... are you serious man? catgirl? Richquack ? ?? Come on dude.. you should know better by now...

Anyway if you are still reading , there are many to go through in the Cosmos network, im not going to shill every single one of them you should put money into because every body has there own specific Strategy when it comes to the Cosmos network , But With All the Stuff you can do, And the Air drops aswell that occur ( which can be worth a nice Couple hundred or even Thousands dollars on the drops ) Cosmos Blows so many Cryptos out the freaking water... by MILES.

My main Focus has been on ATOM and OSMO recently , Also some Evmos because the Staking APY is 490% and im milking the rewards while its high, it will come down as more and more people stake. Osmosis is one of my Favorites though in the Cosmos network. With Osmosis i have alot of Liquidity pools on there DEX , i love there platform , every day im making from up to 40 -100$ from all my pools i got money in, Which then i feed my other pools with and its just become a giant growing snowball that i cant believe alot of people have no idea about... ,and that's just in a bear market keep in mind... I do have alot of money in there but that's my point, My money is Working for me and not just sitting in some Token where " price go up or down " i've started to not have to even WORRY about " price " at this point, Because of the Liquidity im providing and and earning Daily rewards for it all , then Compounding it, Growing my wealth this way feels so much more stress free then watching a price go up and down every day. Something i wish i found in crypto alot sooner was Building a Portfolio for Passive income. a Common mistake Crypto noobies make, As i was once one.

thats the end of my rant. Hopefully other people look into ATOM and Osmo rather then meme tokens. But thats just my opinion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.