GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

forget the japanese, page-55

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Major I take exception to you terming me a lier or manipulator. I may be a lot of things, but that I am not nor have ever been.

However, I decided to spend some time today to resolve this, believing I was 100% correct. Which, had I been so, I would have gladly rammed it down your throat after that outburst. Being the fair minded open person I am, I will now eat humble pie instead. With what I have found to day after speaking to people from Westnet Rail, GHD and Gindalbie you could have used the term misinformed which would have been correct.

I was obviously not correct over Gindalbie building the rail to Geraldton, there was early informal discussion over this but nothing was firmly planned. I truly believed this to be the case, however my source was obviously incorrect and in part I misinterpreted what was stated to me by others and my own readings. My apologies accordingly.

For the record the rail to Geraldton is plannned as a standard guage rail and is planned to be from Mullewa to Geraldton. This rail is to be engineered by GHD, not as I first believe to be the case. I knew GHD were going to do work with Westnet however I didn't know it was specifically this planned rail.

As is now widely known the spur rail that both Major and I mentioned is 'planned' to connect Karara to the south to the new standard guage rail to to Geraldton, owned and operated by Westnet Rail. Whether or not this occurs as planned is dependant on the latest round of negotiations over the Oakajee rail. I stated in my previous posts I believe this is the option that will occur and after my findings today I still believe this to be the case.

What will end up happening who knows. Whatever it is it will be good for WA and GBG amongst others in the region.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.