LRL 0.00% 1.6¢ labyrinth resources limited

forget the merger talks, page-8

1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    re: any talks smerger talks
    I agree Dr Cash.

The Directors have a bit of a history and can be rather bullish with their stocks but this seems to be a pretty good story they've come across and they have backed it up with their own hard earned.

I'm guessing that some of the baggers have had their fingers burned in the past by these so called Spivs. Each stock however deserves its own research and each deal based on its own merits.

To me, this seems to be a great low cost gold producer and I'm guessing that this merger is based one of the SA miners being thoroughly interested in Mintails based on stage 1 information. Then going in for merger/takeover talks they've become privvy to the Stage 2 update and the directors are nutting out the best possible deal.
    I too have called up but haven't got too much information however they do seem to be excited about this one and I have faith that this merger will be in the best interest of short to medium term holders.
    It would seem that those who bag the directors in this also believe that this is a great cheap gold producer otherwise they wouldn't be paying so much attention to this stock.

For long term holders who have a huge amount of faith in the process and would like to see Mintails go alone - who knows?
    I feel the directors are more deal makers than miners so I'm holding for the short to medium term based on my guess of what is happening.... Results of course may change this attitude and it could become one for the bottom draw.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.81K 1.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2309121 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 666154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.