SEN 0.00% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

forget the rampers

1. 920 Posts.
    Having been right 100% of the time on calling this dreadful stock and putting these rampers back into their holes. .........................Let me ask you this......

Do you find it funy that when a Sen's share price drops its being manipulated and"accumulated".
    It would seem to me that the smart money has been selling out at a constant pace and it WILL NOT STOP.

If these imaginary "accumulators" are in the market then they are very stupid.......who would pay 40 cents when 2 weeks later you can buy Sen at 25 cents???

Answer......... punters hoping Sen will bounce or averaging down. These comments are the desperate ramping of desperate rampers knowing they are losing and are willing to say anything to reduce their massive losses.

With my recent prediction of 25 cents being hit today........................................................................................................................it is time for my next prediction.................The charts indicate a drop to 15 - 20 cents.

You can listen to the desperate rampings of montec, jimmi, gordangekko, mr dollar and co or heed my predictions which have been 100% right with the rampers having been 100% WRONG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $22.51K 1.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 398140 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 855001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.