SEN 0.00% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

re: forget the rampers jiggy is wrong That's quite right JJ. The...

1. 82 Posts.
    re: forget the rampers jiggy is wrong That's quite right JJ. The constant down-ramping by the Jigster has had some merit in terms of the (little)substance made public by the company. The so-called rampers have been sharing their intel from various sources which indicated a different picture - once again this forum should be about sharing these different perspectives and not making personal attacks on those who invest to make money and not to lose it.

If the rampers are supposedly looking to keep the price up, what are the downrampers doing? How many shares has Jiggy accumulated whilst the down-spiral is happening......

Jiggy has NEVER shown his hand but has been quite happy to celebrate the losses of other holders such as Montec, MDF and others (myself included). That is not in the spirit of investing and certainly not a great way to conduct oneself. Hence many people have Jiggy on ignore.

I've sold out - fed up with the lies spread by the so-called informed of the sen community but I do wish all current holders well - and that includes you Jiggy! Just play fair in the sandpit....no one likes sand being thrown in their faces. :-)

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $22.51K 1.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 398140 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 855001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.