Why is is that we have been battling this virus for months and...

1. 14,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Why is is that we have been battling this virus for months and only now Indonesia tells it the way it is - D3 makes a big difference. 20 nanograms is a desperately low figure, the sort of reading one would expect of a black in Chicago at the end of winter. Our GPs don't routinely test for this so insist on a test. If you are below 60 ng supplement. No if's no buts I like to be 100.

D3 is a sunlight hormone synthesised in the epidermis of mammals and birds. Do you think vanity causes a bird, or a cat to preen and groom endlessly? The D3 is synthesised in the fur or feathers and injested by preening. I had an avery of budgies as a boy but Dad put a roof over the whole thing. Only after I supplemented their seed with cod liver oil did my birds get healthy.

Our "experts" can't claim that no one has told them [they are the supposed to be the ones telling us] because Dr John Campbell has been pushing this for months. If your reply is that D3 is too cheap so friendless you win the quepie doll.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2238/2238799-f8e801e4cd80814fb75c7b4116958959.jpg

"Enough" remains undefined, unfortunately.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.