No prophesy of a 3rd Temple exists, people are now the Temple...

1. 25,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No prophesy of a 3rd Temple exists, people are now the Temple but as well as being individual ones, Jesus is the Temple to which we are part of, living stones bonded by the word of TRUTH (that hard stuff to find), to the cornerstone = Jesus - The Rock.

Currently in there, there are huge numbers of -> John 10:9 - I (Jesus) am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. = (word of God)
    10:1 - Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. eek.png

The other way is, or one of many is, most Christians have accepted the creation of another Jesus, just like the Bible warns us about. eek.png
    Good Golly Miss Molly lol

Mary had a little Lamb (John 1:29), but some how for most, he got lost not long after meeting John lol and it would appear, he is NOT going to be found, until he himself comes 2 Thes 2:8 and exposes all this Lawlessness = lies, sitting up in the Temple or Temples and he says, go GET you Brats tongue.png, out of My Fathers House, just like he did when he came and tossed the tables etc in the Temple.

Nothing new under the sun, what was will be.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.