CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

forget the vix indicator, page-15

1. 4,627 Posts.
    Mikalya

Maybe I have you wrong I don't know, but I find it very strange that a lot of your postings are always very short and cryptic as if you are somehow "in the know" so to speak. I don't trust anyone who posts on here frankly because without meeting someone face to face and actually knowing them and their agenda how can you? I have asked you before to explain your reasons for certain statements you have made and you have failed to tell me or anybody else anything other than "the fundamentals will prevail" It concerns me that you make statements that may be leading people to buy, when in fact it is the wrong time to buy and that has been shown over the last few weeks. Your comments stating to me personally that the gap will never get filled and that the sp was about to apparently go into orbit well wha t can I say? The sp action speaks for itself on that one. Short term you have been very very wrong on that score.

I have no obsession on this gap other than I feel and have always felt it will be filled before we move on again, it's just the way the market works on a lot of occasions. Yes I have a buy order in there at 6.4c but i also had one at 6.8 cents that was filled yesterday. I have always been upfront and open about that. I have no agenda but to buy in at sensible safe areas and not encourage people to buy when the risk is high,

Like I said, maybe I have you wrong or maybe you just make a lot of wrong calls who knows, (hey I'm guilty of a few myself noones perfect) and if that be the case then I apologize, but maybe you should be more certain before you make your unsubstantiated calls that's all. Yes in the end the fundamentals will prevail but for timing when you should be buying they aren't much use are they?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.