CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

forget the vix indicator, page-40

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Each company is different ,but comparisons can be useful to to obtain ball park figures .There is some subjectivity in many areas ,but I like to look at coal companies that have something in common ,such as a similar production time frame ,similar resources ,or similar potential earning capacities .

There have been some good comparisons with other companies on these threads and CCC compared well in many areas to ASX coal companies in the $800m - $1.2bn market cap range ,in resources ,time frames and potential earnings capacities .

Some of these other companies need lots more funding than CCC to achieve their potential as well .

I would then use a subjective discount for the SA political risk ,possibly back to $500m -$600m mark for CCC .

Thats also without the blue sky of Botswana .

I am of the opinion that a reasonable ball park figure for CCC is currently closer to 20c ,give or take a few cents either side .

My target figures have been posted here long before the latest broker valuations ,and also the D&D valuation .

The coal price is rising strongly as we have a coal supply crunch developing and is expected to stay that way for three years , and possibly leading to "peak coal"

The days of cheap thermal coal look to be finnished for now .

CCC is well leveraged to coal price upside .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.