SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

form 8-k for samson oil & gas ltd , page-2

1. 1,327 Posts.
    Thanks for posting.. I wonder why these 8-k AMEX anns aren't announced on the ASX.. The previous 8-K wasn't and I can't see why this will.

Good discussion to have. These are my thoughts..

1. For a while now we have been discussing how the future activities od SSN are company making. Like all companies there are short term and long term incentivies. It is positve that the company have put these KPIs into place.

2. The Targets are being questioned and should be. It is obvious from what we can see they are achievable. Targets should be achievable, but IMO they should have been announced 1/7/2011 and not when the drilling program started and an incite of what the possible results could be.

3. It is important to put into context how reaching the targets adds value to shareholders and what it will cost the company to pay the benefit. I have put together a table on how I read the annoucement and interpret the numbers. You may argue that the SP when higher than the 18c, I am sure most would agree that was based on potential, now we can have a sustainable SP increasing on facts and results.

I haven't taken into account further conversion of options in the follow six month or the exact SP as of 30/6/2012 target when considering the market cap. i used the current issued shares and 18c VWAP.

I have no issues with the targets. SP of 18c has been put in the context of VWAP.. Current VWAP is 10c.

Let me know if I have interpretted the spreadsheet incorrectly.

Have a good weekend all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.