SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

I feel more confident of Swala as a long-term investment and I...

1. 173 Posts.
    I feel more confident of Swala as a long-term investment and I am assured every now and then with sweet surprises. There is a saying "Form is temporary, Class is Permanent" and it suits Swala in similar terms "ST share price may fluctuate, LT it will reward us". Why should someone invest in Swala ?

1. A company with one of the largest landholdings in proven Oil play of East African Rift System where Tullow and Africa Oil are reaping rewards for being early movers. Africa Oil was trading at 20 cents before it went frenzy and capped 50x the pre-drill price once they drilled and Commercial Oil was proved. Though it is early days for Swala, they follow the same path of Africa Oil and replicating the business model adopted by AOI.

2. Swala are not a One-hit wonder and they have handful of basins in their kitty. 2-D seismic results of K-K/Pangani (though initial) are staggering and when we move to drill stage, all these puzzle pieces will fit together.

3. Management is very wise and de-risking financial exposure of Swala. 12B farm-out deal is the best on-shore deal done in EARS as of today and Swala are free carried for seismic and possibly two drills with all past costs to be reimbursed. MC of Swala is well below 12B deal and we are not even considering Tanzanian and Zambian assets. Yes, Market is a crazy place .!

4. Block 44 award in Zambia is very positive and extends to the landholdings of Swala and fulfills one of the objectives of new country entry. We may have one more sweet surprise from Zambia soon. Important factor to consider from license award is, Zambia believes in Technical and Financial capabilities of Swala and sends strong signal to all doubters.

5. Passive seismic study of 12B is simply too prospective to ignore (22.4 bnstb and 10.7 Tcf could be expelled of which 10% could be trapped). With all past costs, seismic and drilling covered, it is a sit-back and watch ride for all Swalans. I believe 12B alone could change the future of Swala and its shareholders as any good outcome could potentially put our SP in dollars and recent commercial discoveries in the region are a big boost along with the factor that Tullow is our Operator.

6. Renigald Mengi is a powerful and astute business-man and his support for Swala model and his shareholding in our company will be a very big boost in Tanzania and could very well favor us in Eyasi and other future license award.

7. One of the best Management team ever assembled and best local content business model any junior explorer can hope for. Benefits all Shareholders, Local People, Government and positives are many that Swala brings to the table.

I believe Swala are one of the top notch quality Junior O&G stocks available in ASX and have a very bright future with their assets and brilliant Management. Our SP may drop further below because of escrow shares and tax selling on ST but Swala will be a very good LT investment for who believe and researched the company and I truly believe in Swala. These are my opinions only, please DYOR.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.