BRU 3.49% 8.3¢ buru energy limited

Formal approval for Tight Gas.., page-26

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Yes, I also took into consideration the upcoming vote and that the language might have been intended for another audience. Intimating they can do it next year and holding things up is less of a bargaining chip etc. I certainly hope that's the case. However I don't like to read into what I think an announcement might mean behind the actual words used because once you start reading into things it's easy to interpret it in the way you want it be rather than what it actually says.
    Couldn't they have just waited a few days to release this announcement after they knew the outcome? They also have already said they were starting site preparation in a previous announcement a month ago and I'm worried about them fitting in the testing program as it is currently configured. They might have to shorten the flow back periods etc.

The silver lining to any negative eventualities in terms of delayed activity is that next year will provide a mother of a run up opportunity with the road cleared, gov and TO approvals and everything that was supposed to be happening this year and more with better seismic, hopefully Acacia targets etc. Only thing that would mess up that trade would be success on the coastal drills which no holders would complain about

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.003(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $55.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ $18.59K 218.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56997 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.