BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

OK, I forgot to hold the other tear stained hand but look, I...

1. 2,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    OK, I forgot to hold the other tear stained hand but look, I won't do anymore to convince you. Read exactly what the Callisto project objectives are. Is this a sure thing 100% given that Akida & BRN technology are on this voyage? - no it is not. On the other hand, if I were a betting man, which I am not.....I'd prefer to call it an educated guess that BRN technology is in fact being tested on this flight via Lockheed Martin - via Amazon/Alexa - via Cisco.

So forget NASA per se. Understand what Callisto is and does, Also the commercial partners Lockheed Martin are working with. They are right there in the article. There are right there on the display screen on the spacecraft.

It is no secret that NASA, via Lockheed Martin are testing edge computing and AI on this mission. The difference between now and Apollo is due to the massive advances in testing and certification times, and the commercial tie ins we'll be getting our hands on whatever commercial products evolve from the testing program much much sooner.

See what's in front of you. If you back yourself then get in for the buffet feast and let others wait for the home delivery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $155.9K 722.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 215476 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 839708 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.