Former CIA Operative : Trump Is Battling Pedophile Network, page-9

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    "Anyone who doesn't know about this stuff now is because they don't want to know."

Spot on Kicking Goals.

Anyone that cared to do a bit of research with regard to Robert Steele would know that he is a Libertarian that voted for Trump even though he doesn't agree with everything that he says or does. He voted for Trump simply because he feels it's our last real chance to upend the globalists and literally "Drain the Swamp" if that were possible. His background speaks a lot about who the person is. His Open Source concept has been floating around for years. Problem is, the Intel Agencies don't want to hear it because it goes against the establishment of spying on people and countries, plus would take away their massive government spend and most importantly, power from them.

He makes some critical points:

Critical Message to the President

This was one of the first times that I have seen Alex Jones actually shy away from what Robert Steele was saying.
    It was like "Careful what you say on my broadcast. I don't want it shutdown."

One of things that resonated with me, before he was cut off for a short time, Robert Steele mentioned that Wikileaks was going to release a trove of leaks on pedophilia targeting Reince Priebus, his role in all this including both sides of the fence meaning both Democrats and Republicans.

He also said it could very well end the current 2 party system before Alex cut him of for a short time.

Well, the world will soon know if and when they are published by WikiLeaks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.