Former Israeli PM Threatens U.S. Will Get 'A Re-Run Of 9-11' If It Doesn't Fight Israel's Wars, page-8

1. 42,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024

It is always about an argument of whether the chicken or the egg came first.

I have always been very interested in Bibi's logic from the initial assassination of the Iranian embassy bombing in Syria. It is not as if he thinks Israel has the military superiority deterrence both in offense and defense capability. Iran had already demonstrated their missile capability when Trump decided to assassinate the previous general. The Iranian response, telegraphed to the US/Israel was a message that they have to retaliate but not trigger a regional war as well as demonstrating their missile capabilities of penetrating Israel's 2 most air-defended sites on earth.

This current Hani assassination serves 2 purposes. To signal that Bibi is not interested in a deal for a permanent ceasefire and to provoke Iran to start a regional war thereby forcing the Americans to defend Israel. We see the military pieces are now set with the US Navy. We also see the Russians showing their hands with sophisticated weaponry. Iran is a Russian ally, ditto NK.

I am sure the Chinese are just sitting back and seeing how the US Navy performs because that is the asset at play in East Asia.

I am more interested in what type of Iranian response and how it impacts the global financial markets. BoJ has already triggered a possible landscape and the most obvious spike will be oil prices which is probably one of the reasons for the Japs stress from an inflationary front.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.