ok, I see - sorry - I wasn't attempting to verbal you (I thought...

1. 81,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

ok, I see - sorry - I wasn't attempting to verbal you (I thought you were off down the left right track)

I'm not one who is gleeful of people having difficulty when they get the dump - but, I am solid on that they shouldn't expect much sympathy if they have been turds in the positions they have been dumped from - no matter lefties or righties ---
    Trump placements or Porter - all the same.

I dislike to see anyone suffering - but, I have to say - people like Porter - my sympathy cells are stretched as he was guilty of exactly the same thing that's harming him now ------ treating people as guilty before being proven - good for the goose, good for the gander.

Trump appointed some horrible people ----- probably a few good ones as well

that anyone who was picked by Trump and went to work for him -

does it come as any surprise that they are now on the nose more than a pork chop left out of the fridge behind the bread bin for 4 or 5 days in 30 degree heat?

was that not foreseeable?

however, a whole lot depends on how someone conducts themselves -

would Fauchi have the same problem????? ----------- I think not - yet - he was a Trump pick - Trump chose to keep him around -

hasn't harmed him it seems - so, to me - it's not a left or right thing 100% - far from it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.