DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

formula 1

1. 295 Posts.
    Seems to me the whole industry is a little bit incestuous
    At least as far as AOE BOW and Dart go the same names and companies keep arising Shell Merrill lynch Deutsche B
    Based on what happened with AOE and BOW and the current suppressed price we could be looking at a low ball offer in the not too distant future I guess those who participated in the cap raising at 75c wont be too happy
    Maybe they can even spin off another company as a sweetener
    Looked at the list of top 20 holders back in May They have around 75% of the company Seems like a pretty high proportion to me Anyone know whether that is unusual
    Certainl if theres any voting to be done the little fellers may as well sit it out
    I guess theres a few options out there as well
    Found this article
    DART Energy plans to team with Dutch businessman Cor Disselkoen on a new $65 million coal seam gas (CSG) powered glasshouse development at Fullerton Cove, north of Newcastle.

A spokesman for Dart Energy confirmed today if the project proceeded, Dart Energy would have 20 per cent equity in Maria’s Farm Veggies, planned by Mr Disselkoen, who has purchased 154 hectares of land for the horticultural project.

Greggy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.