AUR 0.00% 0.9¢ auris minerals limited

Ann: Forrest Project Diamond Drilling Completed, page-2

1. 13,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    The MD says:

"...........Once all assay results have been received, our technical team will be able to provide an interpretation of the Forrest and Wodger deposits and develop a work programme with a view to extend and upgrade the deposits and search for a potential source to the structural and remobilised copper mineralisation intersected to date.“

I note: ...search for a potential source to the structural and remobilised copper mineralisation intersected to date.

This is there too:

'Copper sulphide mineralisation has been intersected within the final drill hole of the program, (WRDD007), in the form of several discrete zones of disseminated and stringer chalcopyrite and bornite within Narracoota Formation lithologies adjacent to the footwall contact with the interpreted Ravelstone Formation.'

I note: ....within Narracoota Formation lithologies adjacent to the footwall contact with the interpreted Ravelstone Formation.'

This info has reminded me of what Peter Langworthy reported way back on 24/7/13 when reporting on Big Billy to the north. These are 2 snipped extracts:

aur july 2013 map of fortnum to Forrest.JPG

aur 24 7 13 geo summary by Langworthy.JPG

WE know that WGX has found copper at Starlight (see its location at the top of the map).

We have the suggested trap situation as described in the the second bullet point above ie Narracoota overlying Ravelstone. Today's report again demonstrates the relationship between the 2 formations at the  Forrest Project, but the search still continues for the source of the remobilised copper. Maybe the upcoming DHEM will help with that? I sincerely hope so!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15718 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 496042 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.