AUR 0.00% 1.0¢ auris minerals limited

Ann: Forrest Project Diamond Drilling Update, page-4

1. 13,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    Call me a rationaliser if you like whatsup, but I believe that out of bad things good things can come - ie one door closes, but another opens.

Here, not finding what they had been expecting to find, should mean that there is no point in looking further in this localised zone. As the ann said: '....... we are continuing to build a much better geological understanding of the deposit and surrounding structural controls.'  

Go back and deeper perhaps to get back on track??

aur forrest dd5 13 4 21.JPG
    Both DD4/W1 and DD5 will be DHEM'd.

'PVC casing (50mm) has been installed into FPDD005 to allow down hole electromagnetic (DHEM) surveying of the drill hole.  A DHEM survey contractor is expected onsite later in April to complete DHEM surveying on drill holes, FPDD004/W1 and FPDD005.

The DHEM contractor was arranged to complete the surveying at the Forrest Deposit prior to the completion of the Wodger Deposit drilling, so that any required drilling to evaluate potential significant conductors identified from the surveying can be completed prior to the diamond rigs departure from site at the end of the programme.

All assays are pending from drill holes FPDD004/W1 and FPDD005, with results from FPDD004/W1 expected around the end of April.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.766M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1019431 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 496042 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.