POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

DP my money is going no where near a speculative stock at this...

1. 735 Posts.
    DP my money is going no where near a speculative stock at this time, especially one which has underperformed so miserably like this one. Whilst most other small cap stocks have given their shareholders something to smile about since the GFC, this company has barely raised a sweat and has been happier burning money on frivolous drilling campaigns instead of using their time constructively and organising the finance and then worry about the longevity of the project and now it still it has a very clouded future with no guarantee of anybody stepping up to lend the company money.

I'll continue to invest in bricks and mortar and whilst doing that I will keep an eye on this company to see if it really does come through on it's promise to be the next Australian nickel producer. Whilst other nickel companies continue to state their case about how hard it is to operate with the nickel spot so low, I really can't see why another operation is worth considering for any investor at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.