FMG 0.49% $22.59 fortescue ltd

Forrest to build massive hydrogen, wind, solar and cabling factory in Queensland, page-23

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Wow this is all getting very serious very quickly! I laugh when I hear rusted on SH’s criticise AF and the company for their green energy ambitions and the associated capital outlays, then a moment later bemoan the share price volatility on the back of the iron ore price fluctuations.

We are currently watching the very start of a an iron ore miner attempting to transition into a green energy provider. They’ve been talking the talk for a while and outlining plans but now there are very real steps being put in place to make these ideas a reality. If the company can pull this off and truly become a green energy global powerhouse then it will be a very exciting next 5-10 years to be a shareholder. The iron ore income will simply be the icing on the cake. With AF/FFIs ambition and the capital injections from FMG iron ore sales we could see something truly spectacular take place over the next decade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.59
Change
0.110(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $69.55B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.37 $22.60 $22.21 $90.44M 4.024M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2064 $22.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.59 197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.