CST 0.00% 7.3¢ castile resources ltd

forrestgump, page-3

1. 6,975 Posts.
    re: forrestgump / ridge I'll do my best Stocko.

Shelley,

CST has a replacement test fot the 100+yr old mantoux skin test for tb. The mantoux test is unreliable, cumbersome to adminster and time expensive for doctors. It is absolutely of no value to people that have been vaccinated against tb - the most noticable country for this is Japan which has a tb health crisis and administers something like 40 - 45 m tests p.a.

The CST test - Qantiferon tb - has been finishing testing in Japan for its "Gold" version which can distinquish between real tb and the bcg vaccination. Approval is anticipated in the coming months but it is already being used ther 'under the counter'. The CST blood test is vey simple to administer.

All told the developed world has >60m tests p.a. and the CST test is the only test avalaible that is both accurate and cost effective. The profit margin per test is around $8. Multiply 8 by 60m or even 20m and you start to comprehend what CST's potential value is. A darn site more than the current $1.50.

The potential will be realised and some people will make very serious money from this stock.

The above is a short review, if you want to know more I suggest you read the Cellestis web site and better still do a Google search to get a real understand of the problems of tb. As an Additional aside the Bill and Lindy Gates Foundation has donated mega million to a Swiss based health aid group to promote advanced testing for tb in the third world which is absolutely over run with the problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.3¢ $319 4.372K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28982 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.