ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

fort nightly drilling report , page-19

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Mrs. Sub,

Nice to hear from you that you were a local. So where did you go to High School then. Was I near the mark or not!

As For Coona, well what can I say then, being there many many times before and used to go through it on my way to Parkes when I was building power lines, and I can assure you that heights never worried me one bit. As a matter of fact I loved it, because it was making me feel like a bird, and holding my own life on my own hands. GREAT FEELING THAT WAS.

Been also to the Siding Springs Observatory and I agree with you 100% with that.

As for ESG, I have been holding it since Adam was a boy myself, simply because I LOVE GAS, AND OF COURSE GAS COMPANIES WHICH IN MY OPINION ARE HUGELY UNDERRATED, BECAUSE WE LIVE IN A LAND OF PLENTY.
    As I professed many times before one day Gas will be taken for what it is. A very cheap way of energy that can replace our dependence on the oil scroodges and the Middle East, and continuoulsy being held at ransom.

I said many times before that it takes only 6 megajoules of Gas to give the equivalent of the Energy supplied by 1 barrel of oil. Now, if you compare costs/prices to achieve the same amopunt of energy, you will realise that someone one day would have had to wake up to it, and start to make moves.

Hence why what is going on at the present times with the majors coming in from Overseas, starting to make moves and take up positions before it is too late.

But enough of that because these are only my thoughts and someone may not agree with me.

Good luck with your holdings, and will read from you soon.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.