Hey 'Trend Setters' Always liked that term =) And really enjoy...

1. 41 Posts.
    Hey 'Trend Setters'

Always liked that term =)

And really enjoy the input from all HC members!

Been on the side lines four a while now just getting a feel for the currency markets in the current macro conditions (I was around for the big AUT run in 2009-2011 and have managed to increase my net worth by a multiple of (6) six over the last 5 weeks [using IG Markets and aggressive leveraging] and can supply evidence of that to whoever requests it (I have not slept nor chilled much as you can imagine... As a reward I purchased a 2012 kawasaki Er6-n 650lams approved motorbike last week, picking it up on Tues this week and will post picks [looks f$%king! evil!!])

My honest opinion atm (for whatever its worth, based on market sentiment as I'm a speculator, and hold no shame in being so) is that we will see continued selling of risk assets), we may get a slight pop Monday/Tues from the Euro summit but in my opinion if it happens it will simply provide a nice short entry. In my opinion we will receive more soft data from the US + China (imo the market has failed to fully price on the significance of the China slowdown) and therefore traders will look to the perceived safe-haven value of the dollar. As such I expect the Aussie dollar + the euro and for a short period (very short probably 2-6 weeks) the price of Gold to continue to fall.

It is my opinion that QE3 (later this year) is as good as guaranteed and will spark renewed interest in gold and equities. This being the case I see gold supported at levels above 1500 offering good upside risk. And as such I am an accumulator.

QE3 will of course weaken the treasury and bid up equities/ commodity prices/risk assets (mainly commodity driven markets). But my opinion is that we will not see current levels of such pairs as the AUZ/USD and Euro/USD for a long time to come.

This is of course just my sentiment and I welcome criticism.

Happy Trading, remember to give blood and work towards positive change.

Thanks for reading guys and remember the trend if your friend!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.