FMG 1.56% $18.27 fortescue ltd

Fortescue Future Industries, page-28

1. 2,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 670
    a wholly owned subsidiary , not producing a profit the infrastructure to make it viable is underway, which as I understand it Hydrogen or ammonia based fuels are part of the objective but to achieve that goal they need cheap power which is where the massive solar farms come in all being built around Australia ina seemingly unrelated exercise , yes I watch as welll a fascinating story and attached through FMG but with separater debt most likely it leaves FMG as a dividend paying business that might diversify into energy.. This helpdps things like the energy hub which might power say PLS next step to improve grades profit and marketability, again an energy hungry proceess.------Mining for example has around 30% of cost in energy should that bereduced apart from the green credentials it might provide it makes mining theoretically more profitable and at least more competitive----yes its a tantalising tempting treat but first I must allow my current investment to run its course very difficult to see how you could lose if you owned say 100k in units of FMG 200k would just be so much better----------------constantly running the ruler over this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.27
Change
-0.290(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $56.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.72 $18.21 $313.4M 17.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45418 $18.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.30 1200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.