SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

fortescue metals group in foreign giants sight, page-2

1. 184 Posts.
    Morning all

Is anyone else out there concerned?
    The chinese are charging in on aussie companies at the rate of knots not seen previously.While it may prevent many from going to the wall,the last thing australia/sdl needs is to be ruled by this rampaging bull.The thought of them aquiring up to 18% of rio is quite scary[this includes vast amounts of iron ore in the pilbara].Surely we would be better of if bhp or god forbid anglo american got hold of it instead.
    I dont want to bite the hand that feeds us,however it is my strong view that if the gov does'nt get tough on this topic we could lose our identity not to mention our massive export stimulus to foreign [mainly chinese]owned giants.Yes i'm aware that it may save jobs in the short term,but we need to look ahead so we dont completly sell out.
    I have always been confident that sdl will get what it needs to become a major stand alone ore producer/exporter,however i just hope that these big sovereign companies dont muscle in on our large aussie/pilbara based identities.
    Its a have your cake and eat it wish scenario,and would like some constructive thoughts on these [imho]matters.
    Cheers.cb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.