FMG 1.90% $22.00 fortescue ltd

I liked the direct prime ministerial statement that the...

1. 18,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3792
    I liked the direct prime ministerial statement that the Australian government is currently in “exciting discussion” with private interests, with Japan nominated first and foremost.

PM:..... “And there is already considerable interest in how that’s progressing in Japan and so many other countries, where Australia is forming energy partnerships with those countries, and what better way to put the substance in the partnerships when you’re talking about real projects being demonstrated here on the ground.

Private capital is going into this project in particular, and we’re in discussion with further players we’re working with in the future, so, it’s really exciting, it is really groundbreaking....”

NB excerpt below;
    [Iron ore giant Fortescue bets on green hydrogen in zero-carbon push]

April 10, 2021 .....
    ... “Japan, which has pledged to achieve net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050, figures prominently in the company's hydrogen push.

"Japan would be a key target market for us," Gaines said. "Japan is also focused on hydrogen as a source of clean, renewable energy.
    So we would envisage that Japan would be a target market," she added.

Fortescue signed a memorandum of understanding with Kawasaki Heavy Industries and Iwatani in November on developing a business model for exporting liquid green hydrogen.

Forrest is likely to be visiting the East Asian country soon, according to an industry insider -- a trip that is "definitely hydrogen-related," said the insider.” .......​
    etc

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 18/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.00
Change
0.410(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $67.73B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.93 $22.09 $21.58 $138.1M 6.316M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9247 $21.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.00 3521 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.