HHM 0.00% 2.5¢ hampton hill mining nl

Fortescue & Sinosteel to assess Midwest project, page-2

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Hi Nij

Agree my investment in HHM at (IPO) was predicated upon development of Apollo Hill gold and surrounds and in a now well proven very high grade Weld Range iron ore.
    Both projects had me very excited then later so very very disappointed, due to unfortunate turn of event, you and I could write a book about this but fortunately I am now not as excited, just stoically accepting Apollo Hill will be quite brilliant (multi million ounces) but just overdue from my long entry timing; hold perspective.
    If Oakajee ever materializes to trigger our FOB Glenview Fe royalty stream of 2% I expect a younger relative may be the end beneficiary..
    that said it may be a helpful to point out to the ASX that things take time and in this like many juniors we are not alone, but it’s true that we shouldn’t be delisted because the company has been cautious and prudent yet just as active as is feasible, without diluting shareholder wealth to the curbside.
    If anyone can make Oakajee work with extra new green technologies with synergies & helpful byproducts it’s probably Fortescue and associates noting Sinosteel have been ultra patient as well, hoping to see a commercial return.
    Many here in the West made investments based upon Oakajee coming to fruition so for those who did I for one at least hope they come good for betterment of the Midwest regionally and for all especially patient families.

Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.