FMG 0.48% $22.11 fortescue ltd

I really believe that companies in general are trying to hide...

1. 14,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    I really believe that companies in general are trying to hide from the truth the real extend of the slow down in the mining industry especially in iron ore. Companies would know that any bad press will enormously effect their wealth as a company and its share price. We are living in a trade for profit scenario. Short term. Look at BNB I cannnot believe people bought this up after being suspended up to 56c or so. After just 2 days its near back at to pre-suspension price you would of last nearly 100% of your trade. Call it wild swings, pump and dump, gambling, we are living in these times when trading. Until stability resumes back into the market, everything is a short term trade. I even make this call to the banks. Banks are hiding massive losses which are not be exposed and mentioned to the market. Ever wonder why they haven't been dropping down rates to the full of the reserve bank, ever wondered why they were increasing rates last year without the reserve bank even meeting. Banks are hiding and trying to preserve massive losses and profits. We are living in changing times

Trade for Profit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.11
Change
0.105(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $68.02B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.99 $22.22 $21.87 $60.54M 2.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 21763 $22.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.11 19413 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.