SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

As a Long suffering Sundance shareholder Twiggy Forrests cartel...

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    As a Long suffering Sundance shareholder Twiggy Forrests cartel comments really worry me.
    The reality is that FMG have not been able to renegotiate it's debt, whilst FMG is an Australian company, with Australian assets and the 4th largest IO producer in the world. So my question to myself is "realistically what chance does a non producing West African hopeful have of raising 4.5 Billion dollars, if FMG can't?"
    I think it also heralds the collapse of FMG if the current trend of dropping IO prices continues for much longer. Bearing in mind that the Introduction of FMG has added more to the IO over supply than both BHP & Rio's increased production, I think it's a bit cheeky of Mr Forrest to ask both Rio & BHP to cap their production.
    Reality is, as I see it that, BHP & Rio are able to produce at about mid $20.00's per tonne. At current prices they are getting 100% profit on every tonne they ship. I wish I could get a 100% mark up on my business!
    Roy Hill with it's balance sheet largely supported by China will also be coming on line soon, with an additional 55 mtpa to come on line. The long term price of IO is IMO heading much further south before it starts to appreciate.
    The Big question is though, "why would Andrew Forrest talk about increasing Iron Ore prices, at an event hosted by the people that will have to pay more for the IO?" FMG must be on a knifes edge.
    Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.