LEG 8.33% 1.3¢ legend mining limited

forthcoming apex distribution , page-16

1. 1,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    The reduction in the market cap will be determined by the force of the sell down after the distribution has taken place.
    If LEG cant come up with any solid announcements regarding the progress of their own projects in between now and then, you would think the share price will drop by around 3 to 4 cents. That's assuming that the AXM share price stays where it is.
    Currently if you're holding LEG shares you're in a win/win situation. Not only do you get the gains of the Apex share price, you've also got exposure to anything LEG happen to come up with in the mean time.
    People may not look so favourably on LEG when both these options are not available.
    Until LEG get some good drilling results on the table, they really have nothing but potential. In an extremely volatile market, potential may not be enough to hold the sp above 5 cents. Time will tell. I'm holding until I get my Apex shares and then reassess. I've held LEG for over 12 months now, so qualify for 50% CGT. If things look shaky, I'll be bailing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $37.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $604 50.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1181006 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 448332 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.