RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

fortnighly rrs q&a announcement..., page-4

1. 201 Posts.
    Camplingri,
    When it was announced that the Georgia drill is taking longer because a drill bit had got dislodged and PL said in an RNS that the drill will reach TD by the end of the month I felt really annoyed, because I thought that was an insult to my intelligence there was no way that TD was going to be reached in that that timeline.
    I raised this on RUM and explained why this was an insult to intelligence investors. However within minutes the soldiers were out in force telling me if PL says so then it is good enough for them.
    I decided that day that I'm going to start trading rather than just holding for very long time.
    I still hold range but nowhere near as much as I used to but because I stopped trusting PL to the extent some others used to and have bought and sold large chunks three times I have managed to minimize my paper losses and bring down my average considerably.
    I'm just glad that I became very very sceptical from that moment and imvho PL is not to be trusted.
    The 90% cos in Georgia was a classic and a good starting point to prove the point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.