RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Hi Camplingri,I honestly hope you recover your 21K GBP mate. But...

1. 201 Posts.
    Hi Camplingri,
    I honestly hope you recover your 21K GBP mate.
    But I'm not holding my breath re the SN announcement. If it turns out to be decent then brilliant.
    It's not just one or two but I have many regrets in the time I have invested in RRS.
    The main regret is that I was in a very healthy and profitable position when RRL reached 24p twice and on the first occasion it reached 24p the tsunami and the nuclear meltdown occurred in Japan that was when I was just about to sell each and every RRL share that I owned, but I got caught up in the 30p unofficial bid that PL's sidekick JR was pushing on the BB's
    I was always telling myself he is not to be trusted but I felt the momentum in the SP would take it to at least 30p on both occasions, not because I trusted him but because the others on the BB's were taking everything he said as gospel.
    My initial exit point was 20p but I had changed that to 30p because of the hype he had created on the BB's. I feel we would have reached the 30p exit point if it wasn't for the nuclear meltdown and the tsunami.
    My other main regret is that I didn't sell my RMP's at 50p because that was the exit price I had set myself. These RMP's were bought from the proceeds of the sale of RRS shares and on average I sold 5RRS shares to buy 3RMP's.
    But this time I trusted the RNS' issued by the company telling us about the " working hydrocarbon system" and our friend PL telling us that this is just the starters and the main course is further down on S1.
    Again I was so close to selling but decided against it.
    My advisevto myself and everybody else invested here is derisk at every possible opportunity and stick to your exit strategy.
    Anyway good luck I hope you recover your losses soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.