AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

fortrend

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    I might add, I also averaged up based on the good news about to be announced by MNM only to see the share price collapse due to the boards failure to correctly raise capital. They will tell you that is the current market conditions but this is bull. I have been investing on the ASX to know when capital raising are being manipulated for whatever reason.

I consider the board going to Fortrend has gone against the interest of all shareholders in MNM and it is a very poor decision they have made indeed.

I know also the board will read this post and if so you know I am right, very poor decision all of you going to Fortrend. You have the assets and knowledge on how to grow MNM now wake up and do the right thing by current shareholders when it comes to raising capital. Superannuation funds will not look at this stock while you continue to make poor decisions when raising capital because they cannot risk the continuing poor decisions in this area which only forces the share price down. Thats why institutions dont believe in the MNM story. They invest to make money, not loose it.

Anyway, everyone can probably tell I am now tired of these games being played and the board is solely responsible in my opinion. I will not sell though, I am still long term but the board really need to get past these botched capital raising, for whatever reason they are doing it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.