XJO 0.09% 7,963.7 s&p/asx 200

fortuitous friday, page-19

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Ahoy there trendies. Our market started strong this morning, but when Whitehaven coal reported closing of one of its mines, things started heading south.

Some useful stuff from Pisces of late, level headed stuff which is required in this market. My trading style is shorter term, but reading the psycology of the herd and positioning against them can surely help in a bear or a ranging market.
    If you dont know where the market is going ya can always take a combo of longs and shorts. Then you too can be cool as a cucumber like Pisces. The XJO being the top 200, well most are shortable, so why not look for the strongest trending up and balance with same sized trade short on weakest most downtrending stock in ASX 200. I will leave that for another day, I have a couple stocks I thought worthy of a sneaky peek.

Maybe TLS a good candidate of a strong uptrend (weekly chart). Broke previous high of $4.09 today, confirming breakout to new 4 year highs.
    Maybe when Kevs Mrs gets her fill of TLS, he'll give Julia a tap on the shoulder and have another crack at PM. The miners might need some jobs, how bout digging trenches and laying cable for the NBN.

Opened a long on TOL today with diclaimer, just liked the look of the chart, daily shown below. Hope people dont mind me spruiking my own stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.