NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

fortunately momentum regained...

1. 388 Posts.
    Happy Aus day all.

Unfortunately momentum halted was the title of the last T.A based thread and that's a bit negative considering the the recent movement's, so I'd like to think it's now fortunately momentum regained!

The spec end of the oiler market has been through a rough patch lately with MEO, CUE, MMR holders etc wearing some pretty hard hit's to the wallet (me included).

There's been some recent beacons of light though with Samson and the like recently to alleviate the pain, but I'm under no illusion that failure will dent the SP and no holder should be and the next 3 weeks or so should serve as a reminder as to whether or not you are really in a position to wear a hit on failure. Be prepared to to lose.

In saying that I feel very confident though in the professionalism of Peter and the crew having got NWE into the position they are now at. For me failure on this next drill is not an issue as i look forward to EP413 being the main game, this drill is just foreplay and this is a reminder of what were here for.

Hopefully it's now full steam ahead till the Valentines day spud as i still feel there is very much more to this story with NWE than has come out to play so far.

The next drill is not the main game for me as i'm in it for the shale and this drill on the rare chance it comes up trumps will just be an awesome launching pad.

There's a bit in the charts for those that are T.A inclined, and i'd welcome some some feedback.

I've inlcuded a real long term view for the long term holders and the new.

P.S - I love the last one...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.