BRN 5.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Fortune 500 partnership., page-20

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Hi @eshmun

Perhaps under your veil of hostility you do not realize that the post was an inference that Intel bought Altera while Qualcomm is partnering with Xilinx and that makes the BRN connection even more concrete. Add to that Qualcomm has spent millions on neural networks and that a partnership will prove to be a milestone for BRN in monetary terms and for the broader Australian tech industry.

The purpose of the whole post which was "new research" which includes obtaining and piecing together information publically available. This is as opposed to your posts which are highly speculative, mostly false and completely degrading of the company's work.

I have debunked most of your posts mostly based on false and misleading information and it is unfortunate that you are taking these in a hostile manner as opposed to a fruitful discussion. Also ironically you took this post to argue the fact that it is "wasting your time" when you continue to post misleading information before I started to point our that you were posting factually inaccurate information.

If you have any accurate information that suggests contrary to what I have posted lets hear it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $372.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $935.0K 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 178405 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 562404 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.