BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Neutral I was ready to reply directly to Eshmun, but you have...

1. 2,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1313
    Neutral

I was ready to reply directly to Eshmun, but you have covered most of the bases.

To complete my version of this loop, Esh, you are continually found short on 2 attributes: reasonableness and relevance.

Yes it is reasonable for you to express frustration with pure rampers and I agree there are plenty here...of both persuasions. But since when did HC take on Scientific Journal status? Attribution is a wonderful thing, in its place. While I'm sure the good staff at HC are delighted to find you place this modest forum up there with Scientific American et al, please try to remember this is a F..O..R..U..M, not a learned journal.

People do their own research...to varying standards and some choose to post their findings. The information posted ranges across a huge spectrum of usefulness, accuracy and relevance. Where it's truly lacking, by all means put those posters on notice. But where as in this case Neutral has done some genuine dot-connecting and value-adding research, get reasonable and relevant man.

Before my previous post on this string I too did some googling to check some of the connections made..not hard for anyone to do. I got the Qualcomm link and for me it was like a Eureka moment where many things made sense. For you it was the opposite apparently, but seen through unreasonable and irrelevant eyes...

Oh..and one last attribute Neutral highlighted...do try to work on your accuracy...it might do wonders all round!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.