PPS 3.23% 45.0¢ praemium limited

Fortune favours the Brave

1. 453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    So fellow S/H’s - any views/intell we’d like to share here ?

My five cents worth is I’m still maintaining the view this is that PPS holds fundamental value far beyond its current price close today. What magnitude I’m not certain but it’s FUM alone is worth a considerable amount more in the hands of other ASX coded entities than PPS’s with significant arbitrage. Other threads here have postulated when or what might precipitate such an event and a lower price is definitely a legitimate trigger - is that a bankable trigger (each will have their own views here).

Other fundamental questions to ask;
    - is this sector still growing ?
    - is PPS’s solution still competitive ?
    - does the tech stack need investment and if so how much and at what cost ?
    - are their clients sticky or will the competition eat their lunch ?
    - can they organically accelerate their growth or do some aggregation/strategic deals to increase their size, scale, capability
    - do they have the right team, are they capable of doing and winning deals ?
    - what and how significant is the competitive and emerging landscape - BT, CFS (FNZ), Mason Stevens, HUB, NerWealth, Dash, others ….. ?

To the questions and again IMO - I refer to my prior hypothesis and postulation that PPS is worth more in the hands of someone else at this current price. To shift the needle organically it needs to start showing demonstrable uplifts in its financial results and sales numbers (both interdependent), as well a clear road map of how they will accelerate their cadence and trajectory.

Over to the wider group here - “For’s” and “against’s”, “bulls” v’s “contrarian’s” : all welcomed in this thread…..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $218.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.8¢ 45.0¢ $166.5K 362.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 154493 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 75851 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ 57449
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
PPS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.