LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

What I find interesting in your last two posts is they underline...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    What I find interesting in your last two posts is they underline that the only real battery producer in the United States is Tesla. They also mention that being in Argentina has them well placed to supply the Untied States which could imply Tesla as an offtaker.

What I have found most frustrating is the PFS along with Teslas battery day which right now seems too coincidental. Battery day was supposed to be October of last year when the PFS was due. Then the new year at the beginning then April now May. All of which has coincided with Teslas Battery Day. Okay with being wrong but Teslas battery is the one I was interested in and Lakes PFS was just for desserts. I got neither at the exact same time?? Again??? Can't blame me for beginning to speculate.

Tesla has had their road runner project going since last year which involves maxwell technologies and another battery producer with the intent of getting to $100KWH battery packs and production of 1Terrawatt of energy production. And from a battery chemistry point of view I think they have resolved the degradation that occurs in batteries by changing the electrolite. Changed to pouch cells and removed modules to simplify production. The Colbalt is now gone from what I understand and is well covered by Hyperchange on youtube who is also part of Third Row Tesla. He has great company and their discussions are next level. Now Elon being Elon would most certainly address the supply issue in regards to scale and cost per tonne. It is leverage. As I analysed last year it is expensive in regards to cost of Lithium per battery. Elon will want that addressed. He will address mining I believe in his presentation. And god wouldn't it be great if Lake was in the picture. I know that Tesla has signed a deal with Kidman but there waa a clause stating that in no part were they oblidged to execute on the agreement. Had Kidman Resources Shares so for me it has happened before. Could Tesla be at it again.....

My guess as to what has happened with the PFS. Given there is intellectual property involved and the fact that Lake does not own this I can only imagine that there must be a disclosure agreement that Lake has no control over. I dear say the PFS is complete but they are waiting for permission to release. My guess is there has to be another player on board who paid partly for that PFS to stop Lake from realeasing it or even disclosing who they are..... speculative I know but god I am hoping Tesla mentions these guys or even Lilac in the upcoming battery day for Tesla.

Note: Where ever Bezos is Elon has been..Bezos is a garbage turkey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.