MGO 0.00% 14.0¢ marengo mining limited

forum depression, page-11

1. 2,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    aj
    Still here, not much has changed in that someone with $50k can still sway the price.
    Bigger day today but still only $200k in transactions.
    Interesting thing happened last week I got a "please explain" from MGO requesting I advise them of the beneficial owner of my shares that I have a nominee company as trustee for.
    The letter went to my stockbroker and he emailed it to me.I asked him how often he receives such requests and he said very rarely.
    The letter stated that any queries I should contact the company secretary John Ribbons so I rang the number and whammo.John answered the phone(direct line)I told him the answers and took the opportunity to say that reporting was
    always late, timelines always broken and I had concerns the milestones would also be delivered late. He advised me he would make my comments known to the appropriate parties.
    I found it very interesting that they have an interest in my rather modest shareholding.
    I am not sure what to read into this other than they have a very detailed understanding of who holds their shares??
    My concerns lay with JPM as potential short sellers or stock lenders for the same purpose not the fundamentals of Marengo.
    Substantial shareholders in Marengo now comprise;
    Sentient Global Resource Fund 22.20%
    Quantum Partners LDC 16.49%
    OMERS (Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System) 6.54%
    JP Morgan Asset Management (UK) Limited 5.70%

I still think Marengo is a big winner but into the bottom drawer for a while yet.

A bit early to book the $1.00 party in the big apple ??Could be sooner if we use the US $ LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.