ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Hi ECT Rep, while I am sure that your participation on HC is in...

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Hi ECT Rep, while I am sure that your participation on HC is in good faith and many of us appreciate the company's effort to being an open and transparent organisation, I fear many will take advantage of this gesture and use it to misconstrue your responses. You only have to look at the balance of the posters since you outlined your engagement policy to see that no matter way your say, it will be turned against your response and creates angst among your actual shareholders. I don't believe this forum worthy of your effort. Sorry HC operators, great place with some bad actors.

Personally, I would prefer we stick with official ASX announcements and the effort directed to regular updates that may be relevant via the newswire. Perhaps, even reviewing what is posted here and respond on the website in a holistic response such as FAQ's that had been performed in the past.

Further, if there was an option to open a Q&A window on the website, that would probably serve your purposes better and opens the audience to non HC shareholders as well.

Just my opinion but I'm not sure what will be gained by one on one responses judged by some of the responses in this thread alone.

Again, I appreciate the out of the box thinking and good luck in the coming weeks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.